No products in the cart.
Scientific Name: Crassula Corymbulosa
Seeding temperature: 18-24?
Germination period: 10-20 days
Growing period: Spring, early summer and autumn
Growth habit: Sunniness, warm and dry environment
Small plants, only 5-8cm tall
Exotic and colorful, neat rows of leaves, like a small pagoda
Small succulent plants can be used a desktop plant to refresh.
Normal color is green, but the color of leaves are reddish brown or brownness with the increase of sunshine time.
Succulent plants thrive in high heat with little water, making them perfect for low-maintenance container gardens.
Seeding container: 1 X Seedling box or 1 X Square small flowerpot
Soli: Peat, Akadama soil
1. Before put the soil, put some ceramsite or small stone in the bottom of the seedling box. Fill the box with soil, and remove around the excess soil.
2. Disinfect the soil: Put 1/5 carbendazim into the seedling box base, add clearwater. Water levels do not exceed the top of box. Place the box of filled with soil into the seedling box base. Please handle it with care, or the water and soil will be overflowed.
3. After 10 minutes, pour the water from seedling box base, and wash the seedling box
4. Sowing seeds: Put the seeds evenly on the surface of soil, and cover with the lid. Place the seedling box in a bright place, stay out of in the sun exposure.
5. If the seeds shoot out buds, please keep the box ventilation. You can take off the lid at night and cover with the lid in the daytime.
6. According to the condition of germinating after 10-25 days, take off the lid and place the box in a bright place. Remember to avoid direct sun.
40 X Crassula Corymbulosa Seeds
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
2. Please allow 1-2mm differs due to manual measurement!